- You and any other rightsholders retain all rights to own the content you add to BandBase, and can delete this content at any time. However, in some cases it can take up to 24 hours before the deleted content is removed completely from the website - usually this is done instantly or within 5-10 minutes. You can always delete your account at BandBase under "Settings".
- The following content can not be erased: Forum posts, comments and the likes that you have added to BandBase outside your own user, band or business profile, as well as statistical data which is or has been associated with your use of BandBase as well as statistical data which is or has been linked to the content you have uploaded to BandBase.
- When you add content (eg. text, pictures, music and videos) to BandBase, you hereby provide BandBase with a limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, perform publicly, display publicly, reproduce and distribute such content on or through BandBase, including without limitation to distribute parts or all of the BandBase site in any media formats and through any media channel owned by BandBase as well as in subsidiaries, partners and subcontractors selected by BandBase. This limited license is nonexclusive and worldwide and do not give BandBase the right to sell or otherwise distribute your content outside of BandBase or channels associated with BandBase's collaborators.
- You agree that your content will be made available through widgets, by which a 3rd party freely can integrate and share this content on both private and community-based websites. BandBase can in no way be held liable for 3rd party's use of widgets and you accept that you will not receive any form of remuneration for the use of your content through these widgets.
- You warrant that you own the content of your posts on BandBase or otherwise have the right to grant the license referred to in these terms, and that the placement of your content on BandBase does not violate these conditions and all applicable rules, including but not limited to the rules to the protection of privacy, publicity rights, intangible rights, copyrights, marketing, contract rights or other rights a person or group might have. You agree to pay any taxes, fees and other outstanding amounts to a person or group because of the content you have postet on BandBase.
- Are you or other rightsholders member of an organization administering the collection of copyright fees (eg. KODA), you have a duty to disclose this when creating a band on BandBase.
- As a member of KODA you may post your music on BandBase, if you indicate that you are a member of KODA when creating the band on BandBase. BandBase has an agreement with KODA ensuring KODA members a share of some of the revenue generated by BandBase in connection with KODA registered music. Contact KODA for more information on the importance of this agreement.
- It is not allowed to add content which may seem offensive to a person or group, including pornographic material and material with hostile, religious or political messages. BandBase assumes no responsibility to monitor BandBase for inappropriate content or behavior.
- BandBase is a meeting place for members that can also be used for advertising purposes. Such directly commercial activities may be undertaken only if they are specifically endorsed or approved by BandBase. BandBase reserves the right to remove commercial content at its sole discretion.
- BandBase and our partners are not responsible for user content, profiles, 3rd party applications, links to other websites, 3rd party advertising, user behavior, interruption in service, failure of communication lines, technical glitches of computers, servers or providers, damage to a person's computer using BandBase or to technical problems or failure of email or players due to high traffic on the Internet or BandBase.
- BANDBASE AND OUR PARTNERS ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR 3rd PARTIES FOR INDIRECT OR FOLLOWING DAMAGE CLAIMS, INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR LOST PROFITS COMING FROM YOUR USE OF BANDBASE, EVEN IF BANDBASE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS. BANDBASE'S COMPENSATION OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR ANY REASON AND WHATEVER THE CLAIM, IS AT ALL TIMES LIMITED TO THE POSSIBLE AMOUNT PAID TO BANDBASE BY YOU DURING THE DURATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
- If you believe your work has been copied or placed on BandBase in a way that constitutes infringement of your copyright, please contact BandBase at the address below or at email@example.com.
- When you accept these conditions, you agree to receive BandBase's newsletter via e-mail, as well as e-mails from BandBase covering new features on or elements of BandBase, and messages from our partners, without further enrollment and specific acceptance on your part. You can unsubscribe from our newsletters anytime via a link located at the bottom of the newsletter and can also delete your account, after which you will not receive any type of e-mails from BandBase.
- Use of BandBase is subject to our policy on the protection of privacy, which is an embedded part of this agreement with this link: http://www.bandbase.com/About/Terms-Of-Use/
- These conditions are governed by and shall be understood in accordance with the laws in Denmark and any dispute arising hereof must be decided by the Danish courts.
- Changes in these conditions may occur without further notice and will come into effect when any amendments have been made publicly available on BandBase.
Policy of privacy
This policy of privacy applies to all services offered by BandBase, including any BandBase labeled URL and other services, BandBase mobile services and all other features, content or applications, from time to time offered by BandBase in connection with the BandBase website.
- All collection and use of your personal information will be done in accordance with the law and this policy. You will remain anonymous on BandBase and only your username, gender and geographic location (no address) will be available to other users, unless you want to make more information available yourself.
- When you open an account with BandBase we collect your e-mail address, user name, zip code, gender, and birth date. BandBase can not establish your account without this information. All other information you provide when you sign up for BandBase, or that you publish on BandBase is voluntary. BandBase may also collect personal information from you, if you choose to participate in activities on BandBase, such as competitions, sweepstakes and questionnaires. BandBase may also collect personal information from you if you wish that we provide products, services, newsletters or information to you, or in connection with content or ideas that you submit to BandBase.
- BandBase also collects other data including IP address, user data and browser type. This data is used to control and improve BandBase, for tracking and for security purposes.
- BandBase provides the purpose of the collection, use and disclosure of the collected personal information, and is regarded as a data controller of that information.
- The content on your profile is published at your own risk. We are not responsible for any 3rd party's circumvention of this policy or the security measures contained on the website.
- 3rd party applications (such as widgets) created by 3rd party developers may also be available on BandBase. 3rd party applications are small software applications, possibly with interactivity, that can be installed on your profile or shared with other users. BandBase does not, however, control these developers and is not responsible for their actions.